Monday, February 13, 2017

Pathfinder….Goodbye

Pathfinder….Goodbye

Sometimes it’s hard to say goodbye,
But let’s give a sincere try
For old time sake,
For the long chitchat break
For the beautiful memories down the lane of friendship
For I don’t want to lose it because of a flip
My friend…Goodbye

For the good and bad in me
For the happy and sad in me
For the friend and foe in me
You stood by, you held me during tough times
Atop the tight rope, you were my only hope
Come what may, you stood like a wall,
But maybe this got to end once in for all
My hope…….Goodbye

The extra steps we walked,
the common road ends from here
You got to go
My new journey starts right here
I am not sure where to go,
but I must figure out
and someday I will surely find the way
But for this quest, I must say
My pathfinder….Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment