Monday, February 13, 2017

Nothing can ever make it go

If it matters, I don't care,
"if it matters to you?"
That's what I care.

Life is a blessing,
with you in there.
Not as a stranger sitting by me,
"With you really in there"
That's what I care.

Do you?
Would you ever?
Be part of my stupidity some day
That's same me, who met you
That's same me, who is there with you

You say grow up
I say why?
Let's be ageless
I feel this way
But what makes you unsure?
Don't remain mum, Just Say!

This gives me pain?
Yes, it does, immense one
But this connects me to you
Can I be indifferent?
No!
How so painful, 
but I want to remain connected

At times I think let go,
I search for escape
but that never gives me solace
Even in your denial, 
my happiness lies
Even if it suffocates,
my breath lies

Someday, just be the one I knew
the one I met, the one I long for
Someday let me breath,
let me feel the joy again
What I have for you is ageless
No even you cannot undo it
nothing can ever make it go
till the last one, I will breath and live this way,
Yes would surely would wait for you to say
Someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment