Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Burn and Vanish

I am falling for you, I am falling again
Drenched in sweet pain, pierce though my heart
I can listen to a silent cry, but no witnesses
A drama unfolding, well scripted,
well executed, I lived entirity
My hands are bruised, yet holding on hard

Defeated by fate, defeated by my rules,
I bow down, say no to my heart
Shout O dead voice, crush the deaf ears
Let the grass burn and let the air feel red
let the sun burn, burn in it's own glory
I won't let it shine upon me
I won't let it hurt my wounds

Oh! mighty Arjuna, fight for me
aim at the Sun. Burst O harsh one
Let the sky burn too, was accomplice to you
My rainbow is dead, colors phase out in fumes
no longer the rain is soothing, dries before touching ground.
Let the land parch, it should feel what eyes can feel
Dare O drop don't you fall, fallen souls are not mourned.

Let me burn along with you,
Let me feel every bit of what pain I built
let me sink, yet live to feel that death
I failed to rise,  failed again!


No comments:

Post a Comment