Friday, July 30, 2010

What a wonderful stay

What a wonderful stay
I learnt, u made way for me to grow,
you held the light high to make the path glow
Committed errors, repeated them,
still you patted on my back,
telling “I trust you”
I learnt to win, never to lose,
learnt that all is achievable
learnt to apply myself what may come

I gained courage from you,
in the moments of despair
I garnered knowledge from you,
in the blank moments
I learnt to trust and believe
with you holding my hand in narrow lane.

It's time to fly away,
the nest you built was cozy and I felt safe
but it's time to discover new lands
I am not a brat, just a kid learning to grow up
it's not a revolt..but application of your thought

Let me go as I will learn to be safe,
let me go as your ideals are deep in me
Let me go to apply it
where I am out of the comfort zone
I am away from your safe hands
learning to follow my mentors’ path
learning to be like you...

No comments:

Post a Comment