Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Morning Walk...

A wet morning...walk on wet green grass, barefooted I felt the earth beneath my feet…wet sticky bit filthy but felt better then satin... Rain drops falling on me, and slowly I am all drenched...Small streams of water started to flow from my hair to forehead, and made way down on to my face...touching edges of my cheeks & a big one traveling on my nose...and the collectively merged on my wet lips...the touch is so soft and tender...as if kissing the rose petals..I can feel the earthen smell, wet soil and fresh washed leaves. A walk on the black narrow road with trees bent over it...as if this was a never ending walk...at least I won’t like it to get over.

I can hear melody in my ears, the sound of leaves flutter, birds chirp, splash of water, gushing streams, wind, horn from a distance, shouting school kids…and off course the orchestra inside my head...It was a perfect concert...

The grey cover on the sky mostly leaves me in a state of melancholy, but today it made me smile. It came from within...ah! I am happy, cannot overcome this unbounded joy, gush of happiness. Cannot contain myself, just had a smooth ride in this flow...

All those dead trees and bushes around me…reduced to burnt charcoal by blistering summer in this city of concrete suddenly became alive...life was oozing out, flowing on uneven track...along the cracks of dead bark, playing with each leave, kissing the creepers mounted atop the trees as if a crown…monsoon glory at full...

Oops, I stepped in puddle, but this is fun...to play with the rain water and to become a kid again...

It was bliss to get up early and see this beautiful painting, of which I was a tiny part...

No comments:

Post a Comment