Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thought...

1.Solace in a sacred relation called friendship...

2.I have chosen to get robbed of my small wishes in lieu of a big promise… This is a blunder...

3.As a kid I was rich, and now I am a bankrupt person with my dreams mortgaged to gain material worth...

4.Success and failure are two dependent states, which are entirely determined by our own self...I can be successful even after failing, just by acknowledging the efforts I made toward accomplishing the goal even though that was not done...and I can fail even after coming on top by comparing my growth with that of someone else and hence feel the relative defeat just because the other person has more than me...

5.Suffice is one word we seldom use in our life...and growth is one word we live for…but the irony is that the former is a solved quest which we never aim at and the latter is an mirage we try to reach...

6.Ever felt the joy when able to vent out the pain and agony, which at times encroaches our soul and pricks’, torments’ to penetrate even deeper is left inside...

7.Surviving is not the task, surviving with dignity intact is the aim...

8.With joy inside we can see beauty in the utmost ugly structure; hence the very notion of beauty or ugliness is derived from our own inner state...

No comments:

Post a Comment