Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hold my faith

I have lost the hope
the world is no more familiar
afraid to be recognized by anyone
plan to run away from all known..
Submitted to the fear…

would those mine will ever understand
and try to figure out what's wrong?
Will leave me like a stranger
to save themselves, from my miseries
Or try to solve my problems
and embrace me within them

Faith which is lost
can be garnered again,
Holding some ones finger,
Get support from those shoulders
pat on back to console
caressing the head
to tell it's fine, don't be scared
a gentle kiss on forehead
yes we are with you always......

I wait to hold that finger,
tight hug and pat, touch of that hand,
a kiss on my forehead
to rekindle the spark for life
to shine again, and getting the strength back
to restore the faith..........

No comments:

Post a Comment