Friday, September 18, 2009

Wait for you life long (Song)

You were there for me, waiting by the street's corner
but now you are gone,
n I am gonna wait for you life long.

I remember all the moments,
moments we spent together,
with my hand in you hands,
n my head on your shoulder,
My ice-cream you knocked down,
and then sharing your cone,
those chocolates those flowers you brought for me,
told me that your love only I own.

Now that you are gone far,
far away across the sea,
told me to wait for you,
promised you will come for me.

since then I am waiting,
waiting to hear you sing,
sing to me your love,
promises to give me everything.

I don't ask for anything at all,
just want you to be with me,
no roses, no chocolates,
just you holding me.

I am sure you will come,
come back for me,
no matter what others say,
I will wait for you life long,
Life long I will wait for you.............

No comments:

Post a Comment