Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Life without you…Better than with you…

World is quite strange,
different in its own ways,
Strangers act as friends
and friends as strangers.

If you cry they will make you smile,
but when you smile they can't bear it for a while,
Life is good when you are alone,

I trusted to trust no one.
I trusted to be on my own,
Cause they were never yours,
never to call your own.

I do not know if I am right in my ways,
but I know I am lesser hypocrite
then others, who do not show.

I am talkative, but I cannot help,
But yes better then talking to them,
I will talk to my own self...

Life without so called friends,
Would be bit empty,
But at least my soul would be free,
Not indebted for their false support...

1 comment:

  1. No, it was not a well thought move to search someone like minded. Don't even know why I just opened your blog. You know, people in academics often say 'read the recommended one' or you will be wasting your time. But, for sure I can say reading your realization was not wastage of time.
    Anyways, we are a group of journalists working for the cause of participatory democracy. Your inputs may turn beneficial for the cause.

    sanjay

    ReplyDelete