Friday, September 18, 2009

It was soft and shiny day

It was soft and shiny day,
but alas! was not going to stay.
gloom was taking over,
dark blanket covering the sky.

and I was that little sparrow
learning to fly
Afraid!
took refuge inside my mothers wings
inside I was desperate to fly.

fly till I touch edges of sky
fly to make the whole world my
fly till nothing else is left to fly
inside I was surfing in the sky.

but dark dragon of clouds was
conspiring with the wild winds.
aming to kill my dream
and making it harder to stay.

my dream was fading, sinking in my heart
just then she went flying in the stream
turning and twisting playing with dragon’s eyes
she called me out and gave back my dream

took away the gloom n made it gleam
holding my wings she took me out.
telling me,
“You are made to conquer the skies
Never let your dream die in your eyes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment