Monday, September 13, 2010

Your little girl...

Survival is difficult
I am in middle of a tussle
Whom to choose, whom to leave
Do I have a choice?
No I don’t want a choice
Want you to be on my side
The way you always were
Since you held me in your arms
A small plum tot...

Ever since you treated me
as your doll, your kid
But then I grew up
And now it’s time to part
I know you are not sure
Scared for me, in strange lands
Want the best for me
But afraid of the worst it can be

You never thought of me to leave
Even in your strangest of dream
But it’s true and will gleam
Yes I am in love and there is he,
But this is destiny, will happen,
But without your blessing it can’t be
As for me both are water and air
Can I survive without anyone of you here?

Take it that I have to go,
But still I will be your doll
Yes someone will be important to me
But can’t take your place at all
Trust him, he will treat me well
And will hold me if I fell
Will care for me, more then all
Because he know I am your doll

I know what you want
All you want is safe hands
To hold your little girl
Not to treat me as dust,
But care for me as a pearl
I know nothing can make you trust
And even you are not unjust
But just believe for once
Support me to embrace my fate
Trust me he won’t be a nightmare
But your daughter’s soul mate

1 comment: