Monday, September 20, 2010

Thought 2...

9.An Indian dream comes to an end, as new one takes over....A never ending saga of triumph of hope...

10.It's high time we start thinking...but about what??? "Peanut Brains"

11.No wonder you appear lost. It’s a maze called life!!!

12.Gosh I am fat...will surely start workout tomorrow (Should start the good work by having Last Pizza..Sob Sob)... ROFL

13.Close your eyes and the world looks so beautiful....Ask a blind man...your opinion will change.

14.The day I stopped chase away my fear, it stopped pursuing me...now we date ones in a blue moon...

15. Fallback taste the defeat and then rise again to face the glory...

16.Life is not just about standing in front of a queue it's also about at time standing at the last place...otherwise you may end up standing alone while rest of the queue behind you shifts to another place.

17.Embracing the destiny yet not submitting to it

18.My death was not your victory; it was your loss...now you don’t have an enemy to fight with, to defeat and stand victorious...

19.Courage is an inherent quality and without it we are just a spineless creature...

20.I was happy to have you, I am even happier to let you go. This is the first time I see you smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment