Friday, September 3, 2010

watching this orgy

Surprised yet again!
calm of the sea ever tempting
invited...
I venture in deep blue,
ignored the memories
of its last plunder,
robbed my motives
dumped me on thy shore half dead...

Yet again, knowingly oblivious
To thy uncertain nature,
Off to voyage.
Wooden boat with a white sail
Riding high in good faith
befriend the crusader,
merciless and brutal...

Inviting calm of thy,
I dared to venture far
Shores blurred,
now vanished completely.
Sight could catch just the mighty blue...

Calm grew deep inside me
In tune to placid water
surrendered my oars, and laid down.
Watched virgin clouds,
flirt with sun.
White Greek clouds...

Eyes submitted too...
felt the calmness touch me,
and grew within.
Ah! A life in few moments
attracts to venture in the sea.
unabashed and carefree...

thy mood can change,
once ‘white’ clouds
next dark demons.
conspire with the storm
to shower havoc, coax the waves
to rise high, with a roar
fanatic attempt to kiss eve

Sea watching this orgy,
Will raise thy brows
To snatch back thy keep,
pull waves back in.
A war between the wildest
lovers, breaching the sanctity
to mark thy impression
muddle and try to conquer the waves

lost in my calm
caught in middle of the war
I may end up losing all
My calm, faith and innocence
Or witness the biggest of tussles
still emerge unhurt and braver

all is scripted deep inside
too involved in calm
I chose to keep eyes closed
live every bit of it…carefree...

No comments:

Post a Comment