Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dream voyage

Dream voyage,
to an unknown land
it was calm and serene..
sea quite and there stood I
smelling the wind,
bit salty bit chilled

leaning by the edge, I imagined my flight
wings broad open, trying to break free
leave behind the fear of failure
fear that I will fall

I stood - undecided, yet excited
should I or not, talking to the wind
what if I fall, it said "what if you fly"
It went on "afraid of death? don't be
afraid of height? don't be
sky is waving to you,
sea is raising thy arms
to hold you, catch the moment you fall
don't be afraid sore high
high till you unite with sky"

I  listened, took thy words..
with each word, faith grew
closing my eyes, with believe
took a sudden leap into destiny
hoping to fly, to touch the sky

I felt flying, flying effortlessly
whispered the wind "open your eyes,
see the dream come true"
In a reluctant effort, I peeped
with half opened eyes..

Oh! I was flying, together with the wind..
Dream or reality, difficult to figure out
yes I flew, to undertake the dream voyage....

No comments:

Post a Comment