Thursday, April 8, 2010

Down the memory lane...

All over in my memory lane
you are there
can recall walking to school,
holding your hand
climbing up on your shoulders
being the biggest cheater
cause I know you will support me...

Asking for that pretty doll,
waiting for your birthday present,
when you are not around,
and even mistaking someone else for you...

asking mom to make your fav dish
when you are back from outstation,
cause we shared our favorites’
fighting with all,
telling then you love me n only me...

Ever ready to listen to those,
cute jingles you made for me,
recognizing you by Mustache
even while sleeping...


yes you were the bestest
I wish you were around
to be with mom,
to enjoy the joys you deserved,
for we to still live carefree
knowing you are around...

I miss you...
You still are the bestest...

No comments:

Post a Comment