Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Imagination (Song)

When the heart sinks,
And the colors fade,
Dark clouds cover the sky,
& its reign of Bade

I want to see that silver line,
That sparkles at cracked corners
And I hope to be happy again,
Again to see the flowers bloom
Again to taste that fresh apple,
And to see the birds fly again


Seeds which are perished won’t grow,
But seeds coming from far land, yes
the fresh ones we will sow
Again will see the green lands,
Green wheat turning golden,
And taste the fresh ripe

Its hard to believe that will happen,
But not hard to imagine or to dream,
Cause dreams take us to the lands,
Lands we had never seen.
Yes it is my dream,
But would come true,
Cause I do believe in miracles,
The magic wand working through

So when the heart sinks,
And the colors fade
I will see with my Imagination
And make my way……..

No comments:

Post a Comment